ECHS/P-Tech Planning & 1st Year Institute
The ECHS/P-Tech Planning & 1st Year Institute is exclusively for ECHS/P-Tech school leaders in their planning year and those in their first year as a school. The institute will explore best practices for launching a successful program and managing the instructional program effectively to ensure the best possible student outcomes.
• Understand the importance of planning, structures, partnerships, and scheduling in the first year.
• Explore the various roles students, staff, and stakeholders must play in ECHS/P-Tech model schools.
• Develop academic and operational structures to support underserved populations.
• Create a professional learning plan for the year to support the implementation of a common instructional framework and student-centered PLCs.
• Develop recruitment plans for staff, students, and stakeholders.
• Utilize personality inventories to create effective teams and provide coaching supports that are effective and differentiated
• Create a supportive and collaborative community of learners amongst new ECHS/P-Tech leaders.
• In-person training event
• Campus walkthroughs visit with feedback and planning support
• Free Everything DiSC Assessment Profile with 4 coaching support sessions
• Monthly exclusive training videos and resources
• Monthly Community of Practice Sessions
• Personalized feedback on plans, documents, and policies
• Sample resources and documents
• Collaborative conference calls and planning support
• Early College High School: Intentional Design Books 1 & 2
Planning year ECHS/P-Tech school leaders and ECHS/P-Tech school leader in their first year leading a ECHS/P-Tech program.
$14,500 annually per school
What should I expect?
You can expect to become part of an elite learning community of new school leaders and have access to all the support you will need to make your ECHS/P-Tech school a major success. This is an exclusive cohort model with limited members to ensure ongoing levels of tailored supports, coaching, and training for all members. The institute provides new leaders with an opportunity to address the challenges that most ECHS/P-Tech face in their first few years with direct support from high experienced and accomplished leaders that have both founded and lead high successful programs.
Ready to take your next step?
Let’s bring Transformative Learning to you organization.
Purchase OptionsPlease contact us for invoicing and purchase options.